Gahanna police recently assisted in shutting down the Interstate 270 northbound ramp at South Hamilton Road while a large pothole was filled.
The Ohio Department of Transportation was notified of a pothole that was big enough to require closing the ramp, according to a complaint received at 6:50 a.m. Feb. 12. Police shut down the ramp until the ODOT crew arrived and filled the hole, reports said.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* A theft from a vehicle occurred overnight in the 900 block of Harmony Court, according to a report received at 11:09 a.m. Feb. 12.
* Merchandise was stolen from a business in the 300 block of South Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 2:33 p.m. Feb. 11.
* A tool trailer was broken into and tools were stolen sometime overnight in the 400 block of James Road, according to a report received at 1:30 p.m. Feb. 10.
* Vehicles were rummaged through overnight on Muskingum Drive and items were taken, according to a report received at 9:32 a.m. Feb. 10.
* A police unit was requested at the northwest corner of Gahanna Lincoln High School, 140 S. Hamilton Road, after a parent allegedly made threats toward a teacher. The complaint was received at 2:36 p.m. Feb. 8.
* Someone reported a dog was tied to a pole by a business in the 300 block of Granville Street, according to a complaint received at 11:32 a.m. Feb. 8. The reporting party thought the dog was abandoned. It was released to animal control, according to reports.
* A vehicle was broken into overnight on Woodside Lake Drive, according to a report received at 6:53 a.m. Feb. 8.
* A man was covered with garbage bags near the bus stop at North Hamilton and Morse roads, according to a suspicious-person report received at 4:18 p.m. Feb. 7. Police were advised he was waiting for a bus and trying to stay dry, reports said.
* A call was transferred from Columbus police regarding a road-rage incident at U.S. Route 62 and South Stygler Road, according to a report received at 2:27 p.m. Feb. 7. A man got out of his vehicle and allegedly threatened the caller and her children, according to reports.