Employees at a business in the 1700 block of Brice Road called police to report an unknown man had entered at 4:49 p.m. Feb. 7 and was asked to leave a short time later after he verbally abused two female employees.
After being asked to leave, the man allegedly stood in front of a glass door and exposed himself.
Police tracked down the man a short time later and issued a trespass warning; the witnesses did not press any criminal charges, according to police reports.
In other Reynoldsburg police reports:
* A 31-year-old Newark man was issued a summons to Reynoldsburg Mayor's Court Feb. 6 on possession of drugs and falsification charges after police responded shortly before 1:30 a.m. to a complaint about a suspicious vehicle in a department store parking lot in the 2700 block of Taylor Road Southwest.
* A 36-year-old Reynoldsburg woman reported Feb. 7 that an acquaintance stole $260 from her purse while he was at her home in the 7100 block of East Main Street.
The alleged theft occurred at 6:30 p.m. Feb. 4, according to police reports.
* A woman in the 2300 block of Bush Boulevard reported the temporary Ohio license plate on her vehicle was removed sometime between midnight Feb. 5 and about 7 p.m. Feb. 6.
* A resident in the 1000 block of Cottingham Road called police shortly after 7 p.m. Feb. 3 to report that four juveniles had egged his house, causing an undetermined amount of damage.
* Police responding to a 911 call shortly after 3 a.m. Feb. 3 from a resident in the 7500 block of Oakbrook Drive arrested a 29-year-old Reynoldsburg man on assault and domestic violence charges.
* A 23-year-old Columbus woman was issued a mayor's court summons shortly before 7 p.m. Feb. 2 after police responded to a call at a department store in the 2700 block of Taylor Road Southwest.
According to police, the woman was charged with petty theft by deception.
* A woman reported Feb. 3 her 2005 Chevrolet Aveo was stolen sometime Feb. 1 from where it was parked in the first block of Estates Lane.