A robbery occurred shortly before 11 a.m. Feb. 8 at the Circle K convenience store, 3575 Main St., according to the Hilliard Division of Police.
A man wearing an olive green coat and ski mask demanded money from a cash register and fled the store, said Sgt. Suzanne Muraco.
Detectives are investigating the robbery, she said.
A female clerk was restocking behind the counter when a man approached her, Muraco said.
No customers were present.
The man did not show or imply he had any sort of weapon but demanded the employee open the register, Muraco said.
The man took $98, according to the police report.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* Items worth $2,135 were reported stolen between 9 p.m. Feb. 8 and 6:30 p.m. Feb. 9 from a residence on the 3600 block of Jo Ann Lane.
Stolen items included a television, video-game consoles, clothes, tools, dog toys, a rifle, a luggage set and a throw blanket, police said.
The homeowners reported they had allowed a person with whom they were acquainted to stay at the residence and it is believed that person took the property, police said.
* Clothes, a jacket and headphones were reported stolen between 7:20 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Feb. 6 from Hilliard Darby High School, 4200 Leppert Road. Property loss was reported at $300.
* A backpack and wallet were reported stolen between 11:50 p.m. Feb. 8 and 1 a.m. Feb. 9 from a vehicle parked on the 3600 block of Park Mill Run Drive. Property loss was reported at $60.
* A wicker basket, keys to a residence and business, bills for a residence and business and money were reported stolen between 11:45 a.m. and 2:15 p.m. Feb. 10 from a vehicle parked on the 4500 block of Cosgray Road. Property loss was reported at $640.
* A cellphone worth $700 was reported stolen at 2 a.m. Feb. 10 from the 4000 block of Main Street.
* A cellphone worth $800 was reported stolen between 11:45 p.m. Feb. 10 and 12:30 a.m. Feb. 11 from the 3600 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* A tablet computer, an employee identification badge and a wallet containing a driver's license and credit cards were reported stolen between 4 and 5:15 p.m. Feb. 13 from a vehicle parked on the 4000 block of Britton Parkway.
* A 28-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana at 12:30 a.m. Feb. 7 on the 3700 block of Main Street.
* An 18-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse and possession of a controlled substance at 2:25 p.m. Feb. 7 at Darby High School.
* An 18-year-old woman and 20-year-old woman each were arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse and possession of a controlled substance at 3:35 p.m. Feb. 7 on the 3500 block of Paxton Drive.
* A 39-year-old woman was arrested for felony drug abuse at 10:50 p.m. Feb. 8 on the 4200 block of Trueman Boulevard.
* A 47-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drugs at 3:45 p.m. Feb. 9 on the 5300 block of Center Street.
* A 33-year-old woman was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:10 a.m. Feb. 10 at Main and North streets.
* A 53-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse and possession of a controlled substance at 7 p.m. Feb. 12 at Cemetery and Leap roads.
* An 18-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 1:25 a.m. Feb. 14 at Conklin and Heywood drives.