A man who allegedly made a purchase with a fraudulent credit card in Columbus was apprehended in Delaware at 2 p.m. Feb. 13, Delaware police said.
Employees of Jegs High Performance reported the man made the purchase at one of the company's Columbus locations and was en route to the company's Delaware headquarters at 101 Jegs Place to pick up the item.
Police said the loss was valued at several thousand dollars and the case is being handled by Columbus police.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A report filed at 8:48 a.m. Feb. 14 said police received information that an inmate at the Delaware County jail used someone's identity to open email and credit-card accounts. The victim was contacted and was unaware her identity had been used, reports said.
* A car was reported missing in the 100 block of New Market Drive at 7:03 a.m. Feb. 18. Later that day, police found the car parked elsewhere in the city, reports said.
* A woman was with charged with possession of marijuana paraphernalia in the first block of South Liberty Street at 12:46 a.m. Feb. 18, according to reports.
* A person was taken to Grady Memorial Hospital following an apparent drug overdose in the 800 block of Summerville Drive, reported at 1:49 a.m. Feb. 17.
* Narcotics were discovered during a traffic stop at Washington Street and Park Avenue at 3:02 a.m. Feb. 17, according to reports.
* Marijuana was discovered during a traffic stop at 1:08 a.m. Feb. 17 in the 500 block of East Lincoln Avenue, reports said.
* A woman reportedly was charged with possession of drugs and cited for no operator's license during a traffic stop at 2:11 a.m. Feb. 16 on U.S. Route 23 near Cheshire Road.
* Marijuana was discovered during a traffic stop at 9:56 a.m. Feb. 16 in the first block of Eaton Street, police reports said.
* A woman was cited for possession of marijuana at 8:15 p.m. Feb. 16 in the first block of North Union Street.
* Controlled substances were discovered during traffic stops at Park and Montrose avenues at 1:20 a.m. Feb. 15, and in the 1700 block of Columbus Pike at 2:36 a.m. Feb. 15.
* A controlled substance was discovered after a suspect was arrested on a warrant at 6:12 p.m. Feb. 15 at William and Union streets, police said.
* Two people were issued summonses for drug possession and paraphernalia in the first block of South Liberty Street at 11:46 p.m. Feb. 15, reports said.
* A woman was charged with possession of marijuana paraphernalia at 11:02 p.m. Feb. 15 at London Road and Liberty Street, according to reports.
* Police found fraudulent identification cards during a traffic stop at 1:20 a.m. Feb. 14 at East Central Avenue and Milo Street. The incident is under investigation, reports said.
* Marijuana reportedly was discovered during a traffic stop at 7:19 a.m. Feb. 14 at Executive Boulevard and Pennsylvania Avenue.
* A man was cited for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop at 4:56 p.m. Feb. 13 on Georgetowne Drive.