Delaware police said an unresponsive man, apparently suffering a drug overdose, was revived with Narcan at 2:11 a.m. Feb. 24 in the first block of North Sandusky Street.
The man then allegedly became combative and was charged with disorderly conduct, police said.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A resident of the 100 block of Hayfield Drive told police at 4:46 p.m. Feb. 24 he didn't receive items purchased online.
* A suspect was arrested on an unrelated warrant after reportedly damaging a television at a residence in the 100 block of South Franklin Street at 12:02 a.m. Feb. 23.
* After reportedly interfering with the arrest of her boyfriend, a woman was charged with obstructing official business and resisting arrest in the 100 block of London Road at 12:23 a.m. Feb. 23.
* Officers were called to the 100 block of Hayes Street on a report of an accidental discharge of a firearm at 9:39 a.m. Feb. 23.
* A man was charged with possession of marijuana paraphernalia at London Road and Chelsea Street at 7:37 p.m. Feb. 23.
* A resident of the 300 block of Chelsea Street said a credit card was used for more than $1,000 in purchases at central Ohio stores. The fraud was reported at 7:35 p.m. Feb. 22.
* A front door's glass was broken at a residence in the 100 block of East Winter Street in vandalism reported at 7:31 a.m. Feb. 22.
* A resident of the 200 block of Harvard Loop said her identity was used to open a credit-card account and attempt purchases in Florida. No loss resulted because the store telephoned her to verify the purchases, reports said. The identity theft was reported at 2:03 p.m. Feb. 20.
* A controlled substance was discovered during a traffic stop in the 800 block of Stratford Road at 9:32 p.m. Feb. 20, according to reports.
* Drugs were found during a traffic stop in the 200 block of South Sandusky Street at 12:07 a.m. Feb. 21, reports said.
* A passenger was arrested on a warrant and found to possess drug-abuse instruments during a traffic stop in the first block of South Henry Street at 2:54 a.m. Feb. 21, reports said.
* A resident of the 200 block of Harvard Loop said his identity was fraudulently used, resulting in a charge of $101.65, reported at 2:03 p.m. Feb. 20.