A $900 gaming system and a television set valued at $100 were among items stolen in a burglary in the 4700 block of Castlebrook Drive that was reported at 8:20 a.m. Feb. 27.

The victim, a 26-year-old woman, said someone entered the residence through an unlocked window sometime after 11 p.m. Feb. 26.

In other Northland-area police reports:

* A juvenile said he was robbed of his $600 cellphone at the intersection Shadycrest Road and Pin Oak Drive at 3:30 p.m. Feb. 26.

The youth said he was walking home from school when four people approached him. One of them removed the cellphone from his pocket and ran away.

* Someone entered a home in the 2500 block of Minerva Avenue through an unlocked door between 4:45 and 6 a.m. Feb. 28, according to the homeowner.

The 45-year-old man said a handgun valued at $400, a shotgun for which no value was listed and a gaming system worth $400 were stolen.

* A woman said she was assaulted at 7 a.m. Feb. 25 after getting into an argument with a suspect in the 5600 block of Glengreen Court. The victim, 32, said she and the suspect were sitting in her car waiting for her boyfriend when the dispute arose, and both exited the vehicle.

"Victim states the suspect grabbed her by her arms and threw her to the ground causing an abrasion to her left elbow and pain to the left side of her face. Suspect then walked away, presumably to his apartment," the responding officer wrote.

The victim had visible injuries to her elbow, reports stated.

* A 20-year-old man and a woman, 19, said they were threatened at 11:45 p.m. Feb. 22 by the driver of a black Mercedes near the intersection of East Dublin-Granville Road and Interstate 71. The victims, with the man driving and the woman in the passenger seat, said the driver of the other car pulled up beside them and threw something at their vehicle.

The Mercedes was then driven "erratically" and nearly struck their car twice, they reported.

* A 16-year-old boy was arrested in the 1800 block of Sharbot Drive at 5:55 p.m. Feb. 22, accused of taking a 36-year-old woman's cellphone.

The arresting officer, according to the report, took the boy into custody after witnessing the incident.