A man told the Hilliard Division of Police he was robbed at 10:35 p.m. Feb. 25 on the 5000 block of Landview Drive.
He reported two males who implied having a gun demanded and took his property, Sgt. Kris Settles said.
A backpack, a computer, a checkbook, a wallet, cash, a driver's license and debit cards were stolen. Property loss was reported at $1,402.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* Police suspended the pursuit of a driver who fled from an officer on Interstate 270 South early Feb. 21.
The officer was traveling westbound on Cemetery Road near Lyman Drive and observed an SUV traveling at a high rate of speed eastbound on Cemetery Road at 2 a.m.
The driver was pursued onto I-270, but the pursuit was terminated just north of Roberts Road after less than one minute, Settles said.
* A man told police Feb. 22 that a cellphone worth $405 was stolen between Jan. 1 and Jan. 10 from the 5100 block of Montcroft Drive.
* A wallet containing credit cards, debit cards, four Social Security cards, a food-stamp card, a medical ID card and money was reported stolen between 4:45 and 5:45 p.m. Feb. 24 from the 4600 block of Cemetery Road. Property loss was reported at $866.
* A man reported $10 was stolen between 6 p.m. Feb. 22 and 10 a.m. Feb. 25 from the 4600 block of Trueman Boulevard.
* License plates were reported stolen between 2 p.m. Feb. 27 and 2 a.m. Feb. 28 from a vehicle parked on the 3300 block of Paxton Court.
* A 35-year-old woman was arrested for felony possession of drugs at 4 p.m. Feb. 21 on the 3700 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
* A 26-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse at 2:45 a.m. Feb. 23 at Cemetery Road and Britton Parkway.
* A 22-year-old man was arrested for aggravated menacing, a misdemeanor charge, at 12:05 a.m. Feb. 24 on the 5200 block of Crescent Court.