A Hilliard woman told Upper Arlington police she was duped by someone who sold her fake tickets to a Bob Seger concert.
The woman said she purchased two tickets to Seger's Nationwide Arena show after an unknown woman who had advertised the tickets online came to her office in the 3000 block of Riverside Drive to deliver them at 10:17 a.m. Jan. 14.
However, when the woman attempted to go to the concert, she was advised by staff at Nationwide Arena that the tickets were fake.
The woman told police she paid $400 for the tickets.
Police have no suspects in the case.
In other recent Upper Arlington police reports:
* A Columbus man reported the theft of his wallet valued at $26, a credit card and personal identification cards from the 1800 block of West Henderson Road between 4 and 5 p.m. Feb. 28.
* A catalytic converter valued at $500 was reported stolen from a vehicle parked outside a residence in the 2200 block of Riverside Drive between 5:30 and 6:02 a.m. Feb. 27.
* Exterior surveillance cameras valued at $300 were reported damaged at a residence in the 3900 block of Tarrington Lane between 8:30 and 8:35 p.m. Feb. 25.
* A man in the 2300 block of Edington Road reported Feb. 12 that an unknown person opened a credit card using his personal information. The report did not state if any charges were made to the card.
* A woman in the 2600 block of Shrewsbury Road reported Feb. 25 that someone used her identity to file state and federal tax returns.
* A Worthington woman reported the theft of her wallet valued at $14, six credit cards and $55.50 from the 3200 block of Tremont Road between 2:30 and 4 p.m. Feb. 22.
* City employees reported a section of fence valued at $500 was cut at the city's Public Service Department, 4100 Roberts Road between 5 p.m. Feb. 15 and 8 a.m. Feb. 19. Nothing was reported stolen, but employees were instructed to conduct an inventory.
* A woman in the 3000 block of North Star Road reported she sent someone $225 at 1:30 p.m. Feb. 16 for tickets to the musical "Hamilton," but the tickets were never sent to her. The report didn't state how the transaction took place.
* A Columbus man reported he was driving two unknown males in a taxi in the 2600 block of Zollinger Road at 2:38 p.m. Feb. 16 when the men exited the vehicle and ran away without paying him.