Delaware police said someone used the identity of a resident of the first block of Rosemary Run to open a cellphone account and accumulate charges of $3,940.
Police are investigating the incident, reported at 11:39 a.m. March 4.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A laptop computer valued at $600 was reported stolen in the 200 block of Emerald Ice Loop in a theft reported at 2:06 p.m. March 4.
* A man reported he was assaulted while in a vehicle at Winter and Liberty streets at 6:50 a.m. March 3.
* A person was arrested for felonious assault in the 1200 block of Stratford Road at 9:04 p.m. March 3.
* Police issued a summons for possession of drug-abuse instruments during a traffic stop in the 100 block of West Winter Street at 1:39 a.m. March 1.
* Narcotics and drug paraphernalia were found during a traffic stop in the 200 block of London Road at 9:07 p.m. Feb. 28, reports said.
* A suspect was charged with petty theft in connection with the theft of wine coolers valued at $5 in the first block of East Winter Street, reported at noon Feb. 28.
* A disorderly conduct charge was sent to Delaware County Juvenile Court after an incident at Dempsey Middle School, 599 Pennsylvania Ave., reported at 1:33 p.m. Feb. 27.
* A controlled substance was found during a traffic stop in the 300 block of West William Street at 9:15 a.m. Feb. 26.
* A resident of the 900 block of Ballatar Drive listed furniture for sale online, and a buyer forwarded the resident a cashier's check, which the seller deposited, reports said. The buyer then began to ask the seller to send money for furniture movers to pick up the furniture and requested gift cards in payment, reports said. The seller contacted police at 11:59 a.m. Feb. 26.
* Loss was listed at $298 when the identity of a resident of the 200 block of Flint Rock Drive was used to open a credit account, reported at 9:26 p.m. Feb. 26.
* Someone attempted to pass a counterfeit $20 bill at a business in the first block of East William Street at 10:53 a.m. March 4.