Gahanna police responded to alleged drug activity after an Empire Drive resident said he observed a man at a nearby residence, according to a report received at 7:38 p.m. March 4.
The resident had a video that appeared to show a male conducting a hand-to-hand transaction with someone in a vehicle on Empire. The video wasn't clear enough to identify the vehicle or exactly what happened, according to reports. Police checked the area and didn't find anything.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* A wallet was reported stolen by someone who was at a business in the 300 block of South Hamilton Road, according to a complaint received at 9:32 p.m. March 5. The theft occurred around 6 p.m., reports said.
* An unidentified person broke a window and stole several items from a vehicle in a parking lot at 4300 Cherry Bottom Road, according to a report received at 3:13 p.m. March 5.
* A Columbus resident advised that someone threw something at her vehicle at South Hamilton Road and Interstate 270 northbound, according to a report received at 12:55 p.m. March 5. Police checked the vehicle but didn't find any damage. She then asked if police could do anything about road rage and said the subject hit her window and was yelling at her to get out of the car, reports said.
* Tools were stolen from a vehicle overnight on Harmony Court, according to a report received at 7:12 a.m. March 4.
* A man was walking in lanes of traffic at the intersection of Morse and North Hamilton roads and soliciting for money, according to a report received at 4:35 p.m. March 3. An officer was out with the party in front of a gas station. He indicated he was taking a bus to Reynoldsburg, reports said.
* A Bonnington Way resident said tax returns were filed under her name by someone else, according to a report filed at 3:18 p.m. Feb. 28.