Dublin police filed a warrant for the arrest a 27-year-old Dublin woman for theft from a business in the 7100 block of Hospital Drive.
According to the report, an employee at the business at 7:55 a.m. Feb. 26 told police he saw the woman put six family packs of steak into a shopping basket and leave the store without paying. Police reviewed surveillance video and identified the woman as someone who had previously been arrested for shoplifting in Dublin.
An arrest warrant was filed through Franklin County Municipal Court.
In other recent Dublin police department incident reports:
* A laptop computer, cellphone, travel mug, book, personal identification and other personal items, worth a combined total of $2,031, were reported stolen at 8:32 a.m. Feb. 28 from a vehicle in the 6000 block of Tara Hill Drive.
* Identity theft was reported Feb. 28 at the Dublin police department, 6565 Commerce Parkway.
* A 31-year-old man was charged with drug possession Feb. 28 in the 7300 block of Sawmill Road.
* A 19-year-old woman was charged with marijuana drug abuse Feb. 28 at U.S. Route 33 West and Emerald Parkway.
* An attempted burglary was reported Feb. 27 in the 8600 block of Dunblane Court.
* Identity theft was reported Feb. 27 in the 4200 block of Clark Street.
* Vandalism was reported Feb. 26 in the 6700 block of Avery-Muirfield Drive. A vehicle was reportedly damaged
* A 40-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Feb. 26 on Interstate 270.
* An 80-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Feb. 26 in the 7600 block of Sawmill Road.
* Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle was reported Feb. 25 in the 5100 block of Upper Metro Place.
* A 25-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Feb. 25 at Hard and Sawmill roads.
* A 28-year-old man was charged with making false alarms Feb. 25 at the Dublin Police Department, 6565 Commerce Parkway.
* A 17-year-old boy was charged with assault Feb. 25 in the 6300 block of Riverside Drive.
* A 51-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Feb. 23 at Hard Road and Riverside Drive.
* A 44-year-old woman was charged with OVI on Feb. 23 in the 6000 block of Perimeter Drive.
* A 52-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Feb. 23 in the 400 block of Edinburgh Road.
* A wallet, personal identification and other items were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 6600 block of Dublin Center Drive at 11:18 p.m. Feb. 22. An estimated $70 in damages to the vehicle was reported.
* Suboxone prescription medication was reported stolen from the 6800 block of Perimeter Drive on Feb. 22.