A man was arrested on charges of robbery and resisting arrest at 9:37 p.m. March 4 in the 1400 block of Parsons Avenue, according to Columbus Division of Police incident reports.
He is accused of stealing a women's purse. Police were called and observed the man running away and they apprehended him.
In other recent incident reports fromthe area:
* A $350 computer and $100 work bag were stolen between midnight and 9 a.m. March 1 from a vehicle in the 400 block of East Columbus Street.
* A man was arrested for aggravated menacing at 6 p.m. March 2 after allegedly threatening bodily harm to an employee of a business in the 600 block of South High Street.
* Between midnight and 5 a.m. March 4, somebody ransacked a car in the 700 block of Jaeger Street but nothing was believed to have been stolen.
* Between 9 p.m. March 2 and 9 a.m. March 3, someone tried to break into a residence in the 400 block of Forest Street.
The victim told police he noticed a screen had been removed from a window and noticed smudge marks on the window.
The victim said he had noticed screens had twice been removed two of the previous weeks.
* A man was arrested for disorderly conduct at 12:25 a.m. March 4 at the intersection of East Sycamore and South High streets.
* A man was arrested for criminal trespassing at 5:39 p.m. March 5 at a business in the 100 block of West Sycamore Street.
* A $5,00 Honda Civic, manufacturing date unknown, was reported stolen from the first block of East Gates Street.
* A $20,000 vehicle -- make, model and manufacturing date unknown -- was stolen between 8:57 a.m. and 5:28 p.m. March 4 from the 800 block of South High Street. The victim told police she might have left her keys in the vehicle.