Delaware police said a resident of the first block of Little Street paid for services that were not performed in an incident reported at 2:11 p.m. March 7.
The loss totaled $3,050, and police are handling the case as felony fraud, reports said.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A man was charged with possession of marijuana paraphernalia during a traffic stop on U.S. Route 36 near state Route 521 at 12:05 a.m. March 10.
* A man was charged with fleeing and eluding police at Harrison and Sandusky streets at 6:02 p.m. March 10.
* Charges are pending after police were called to the scene of a suspected drug overdose in the first block of Maple Street at 10:43 a.m. March 7.
A woman was transported to Grady Memorial Hospital, and drug-abuse instruments were found at the scene, according to reports.
* A forgery reported at 1:08 p.m. March 4 in the 200 block of Richard Drive is under investigation, reports said.
* Disorderly conduct charges against three juveniles were forwarded to Delaware County Juvenile Court after an incident reported at 12:06 p.m. March 6 at Delaware Hayes High School, 289 Euclid Ave.
* Two boys and a girl face disorderly conduct and unruly charges in juvenile court after leaving Dempsey Middle School, 599 Pennsylvania Ave., and walking to the downtown area in an incident reported at 12:57 p.m. March 6.
In addition, a juvenile faces charges in juvenile court after being found with a vaping device for the second time at the school, reported at 2:22 p.m. March 6.
Finally, a juvenile faces an unruly charge in juvenile court for allegedly being defiant, insubordinate and not following the instructions of his teachers at the school in an incident reported at 2:50 p.m. March 6.
* A resident of the first block of South Liberty Street reported someone tried to use one of her credit cards after her wallet went missing between 5 and 8 p.m. March 5.
* A television valued at $50 was stolen in a theft reported in the 200 block of Chelsea Street at 11:32 a.m. March 5.
* A woman was arrested on a warrant and charged with obstruction of official business when police were called to the scene of a burglary attempt in the first block of Eaton Street at 9 p.m. March 5, reports said.