Four vehicles were reported stolen to the Hilliard Division of Police earlier this month.
The first was an abandoned vehicle in a parking lot that remained missing as of March 18; a second was recovered in Chillicothe; a third was left unlocked with the keys inside and remained missing as of March 18; and the final vehicle was determined to have been repossessed and returned to its owner:
* A 2004 sedan worth $1,500 was reported stolen between 7 a.m. Dec. 30 and 7:15 a.m. March 8 from the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive.
The vehicle was left on the side of the freeway after it broke down and then was moved to a nearby parking lot, Hilliard Sgt. Kris Settles said. It remained there until the owner reported it missing. The vehicle had not been recovered as of March 18, Settles said.
* A 2016 sport-utility vehicle worth $12,000 was reported stolen at 6:15 p.m. March 9 in the 4300 block of Ravenna Loop. An investigation revealed a person who had been in the home took keys and drove to Chillicothe, where the vehicle was recovered and returned. No charges were filed.
* A 2006 van worth $3,000 was reported stolen between 7 p.m. March 8 and noon March 9 from the 4800 block of Duke Philip Drive.
The vehicle was left unlocked and the ignition key was left inside. The vehicle had not been recovered as of March 18, Settles said.
* A 2012 sedan worth $7,000 was reported stolen between 9:30 a.m. March 11 and 7 a.m. March 12 from the 6200 block of Sedge Lane.
An investigation revealed the vehicle was leased and that the car had been repossessed, police said. The owner said a payment was made and the vehicle was returned.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* A handgun and holster worth $330 were reported stolen between noon and 4:30 p.m. March 12 from the 3600 block of East Links Circle.
* A man told police March 7 that gaming equipment, a citizens-band radio, a microphone, money and other items were stolen between 4:25 p.m. Nov. 8 and 7 a.m. Nov. 19 from a vehicle parked on the 4000 block of Lyman Drive.
* A bracelet worth $100 was reported stolen between 5 p.m. March 6 and 5 p.m. March 7 from the 4600 block of Crystal Ball Drive.
* A breaking-and-entering was reported between 6 p.m. March 6 and 9:30 a.m. March 7 from a business on the 3900 block of Brown Park Drive. A television, a webcam and a laptop computer were reported stolen. Property loss was reported at $2,000.
* Employees of a business on the 4000 block of Parkway Lane told police March 8 a paint sprayer worth $1,491 was stolen between Aug. 13 and Jan. 1.
* Cosmetics, a wristwatch and prescription medication were reported stolen at 1:25 a.m. March 9 from the 3900 block of Parkway Lane.
* A cellphone worth $600 was reported stolen between 9:30 and 10 p.m. March 10 from the 4200 block of Avery Road.
* A 45-year-old woman was arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse and possession of a controlled substance at 4:40 p.m. March 7 at Norwich and Wayne streets.
* An 18-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor drug abuse and possession of a controlled substance at 8:25 p.m. March 7 at Scioto Darby Road and Bradford Drive.