Delaware police said about 300 gallons of diesel fuel were stolen from a parked truck in the first block of Reid Street in a theft reported at 10:37 p.m. March 15.
The value of the fuel was listed at $900, police said.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A purse containing credit and debit cards and $60 to $80 in cash was stolen in the 800 block of North Houk Road in a theft reported at 1:07 a.m. March 18.
* Cash totaling $25 was stolen in the 400 block of North Sandusky Street in a theft reported at 4:03 p.m. March 18.
* A woman was charged with possession of marijuana during a traffic stop at 3 p.m. March 18 in the 500 block of Sunbury Road, according to reports.
* A cellphone valued at $200 was stolen in the 200 block of South Sandusky Street in a theft reported at 1 a.m. March 16.
* Items valued at $270 were taken in the 1300 block of Sunbury Road in a theft reported at 1:42 p.m. March 16.
* A resident of the 100 block of Village Gate Boulevard reported a $65 purchase was made with her credit-card account in identity theft reported at 5:48 p.m. March 15.
* A vehicle's owner was charged with possession of drug instruments when officers responded to a suspicious-vehicle report in the 800 block of North Houk Road at 12:18 a.m. March 15, according to reports.
* A resident of the first block of Lakes at Cheshire Drive said she lost $265 after two fraudulent transactions were made on her debit-card account in identity theft reported at 5:46 p.m. March 14.
* An assault charge against a boy was forwarded to Delaware County Juvenile Court after an incident at Delaware Hayes High School, 289 Euclid Ave., at 11:38 a.m. March 14, reports said.
* A man was transported to Grady Memorial Hospital with an apparent drug overdose after officers were called to the 1000 block of Columbus Pike at 4:37 p.m. March 14, according to reports.
* Several parked vehicles in the 100 block of Bartlett Street were damaged by apparent BB-gun pellets in an incident reported at 3:50 p.m. March 13.