Gahanna police viewed video provided by a resident who suspected drug activity in the 100 block of Town Street, according to a report received at 12:42 p.m. March 15.
The reporting party said a camera recorded what appeared to be drug activity at 3:42 p.m. March 14 in the apartments across from him. Cars were stopping by and people were approaching, and then the cars left quickly, reports said. The video showed a man, wearing a dark hoodie, walking west on Town Street and meeting a car that stopped briefly on Short Street. It is unknown if any drug transaction occurred for the purpose of charges as it wasn't captured on the video, but it was suspicious, reports said.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* A customer was reported for getting upset because the service wasn't fast enough at a business in the 400 block of Agler Road at 8:22 p.m. March 15.
* At least four students and an older person were causing a disturbance at a business in the 200 block of South Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 12:38 p.m. March 15. They were ordered to leave the business, reports said.
* A toolbox on a truck was broken into overnight on Hunters Glen Drive, according to a report received at 11:49 a.m. March 15. A lock on a trailer also was broken, according to reports.
* A Schyler Way resident said she thought she heard people around her residence laughing at 6:10 a.m. March 11. When her husband left for work, he noticed the interior light of a car was on, and a blanket and case of water were missing, according to reports.
* Multiple incidents were reported at 2:51 p.m. March 8 in which license plates had been stolen from vehicles in a parking lot in the 1000 block of North Hamilton Road.
* An unidentified person tried to pry open the back door of a business in the 900 block of Taylor Station Road, according to a report received at 10:23 a.m. March 8. It might have happened the previous night, reports said.
* Juveniles were spray painting garages in the 400 block of Laurel Lane, according to a report received at 5:07 p.m. March 7. The boys were wearing jogging paints and jackets, reports said. Police found no paint on garages or juveniles in the area, reports said.
* A door was broken and money taken in the 400 block of Morrison Road, according to a report received at 10:38 a.m. March 7.
* A door appeared to have been broken at a business in the 300 block of South Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 7:32 a.m. March 7.
* A purse was stolen from a vehicle in the 500 block of YMCA Place, according to a report received at 8:26 p.m. March 6. The theft occurred between 6 and 7:45 p.m., reports said.
* A wallet was stolen from a vehicle in the 300 block of Kason's Way, according to a report received at 3:51 p.m. March 6.
* The city's zoning department received a complaint from a Warlock Court resident about a fence being in disrepair and dogs constantly getting out and entering her yard, reported at 2:45 p.m. March 6.
Police spoke to the pet owner, who said they own one dog who will jump the fence and another that will not. The owner said the dog that jumps the fence is now being tethered. The fence was found in serviceable condition, reports said.
* A Hager Court resident reported hearing a voice outside saying, "elimination, condemnation, get out, get out," according to a report received at 7:01 a.m. March 6. She said this has been going on for a couple weeks, and the latest incident occurred 15 minutes prior to the police call, reports said. There was no description of the party who was outside, reports said.