Loss-prevention employees at a supermarket in the 6900 block of East Main Street reported at 10:38 p.m. March 14 that two men had stolen $325.94 worth of meat. According to police reports, the two were recorded on surveillance footage walking out of the store with "a cart full of meat" at 3:30 p.m. March 13. The footage shows the men walking around the store, selecting merchandise between 3:18 and 3:23 p.m., before pushing the cart out without paying.
In other recent Reynoldsburg police reports:
* A resident in the 8700 block of Firstgate Drive reported being a victim of fraud at 10:34 a.m. March 13. According to reports, the 31-year-old man lost approximately $2,000 in a scam in which he cashed cashier's checks and returned most of the money. He then found out the checks were fraudulent.
* A 20-year-old Columbus woman was arrested on petty theft charges at 7:39 p.m. March 13 after police responded to a call at a clothing store in the 8100 block of East Broad Street.
* A 45-year-old Groveport man was arrested shortly after 3:06 a.m. March 12 after police responded to a report about a suspicious vehicle at a department store in the 2700 block of Taylor Road Southwest.
* A woman was issued a verbal trespass warning after police responded to a report of someone throwing shoes and causing a disturbance at a clothing store in the 2000 block of Baltimore-Reynoldsburg Road at 3:48 p.m. March 11. A store employee told police the woman became upset when she tried to return items and was refused. She began throwing merchandise before leaving the store.
* Tools and equipment worth more than $500 were reported stolen from a 2012 Toyota truck at 9:32 p.m. March 10, while it was parked in a lot in the 2400 block of Taylor Square Drive.
According to police reports, the passenger-side window was smashed while the vehicle was parked in front of an Italian restaurant between 9 and 9:30 p.m.
* A 37-year-old Reynoldsburg man was arrested on criminal damaging charges shortly after 12:45 p.m. March 10 after police responded to a disturbance in the 7100 block of Tomahawk Trail.
* A 50-year-old Canal Winchester woman was arrested on OVI charges shortly after 2:51 a.m. March 9 after police responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle in the 1200 block of Brice Road.