A man said he was carjacked at 5:30 a.m. March 16 at the intersection of Hanford and South Pearl streets, according to Columbus Division of Police incident reports.
The victim told police he was inside his 2009 black Mercury Milan, value unknown, while it was parked and running.
He said that two suspects approached the vehicle and punched him in the mouth, then pulled him out of the vehicle. Reports indicated the victim said he was unable to identify the suspects.
In other recent incident reports from the German Village area:
* A $1,500 catalytic converter was stolen between 4 p.m. March 15 and 8:45 a.m. March 18 from a vehicle in the 1100 block of South High Street.
* Between 5:30 and 10 a.m. March 20, someone broke into a house in the 500 block of East Columbus Street and stole $200 worth of cash.
* A woman said she was assaulted at 11 p.m. March 17 outside of a bar in the 900 block of South High Street.
The victim stated a fight started inside the bar, and the suspect was escorted outside.
When she went to leave, she tried to go around the suspect but was pushed, lost her balance and hit the ground.
* Between 8:15 and 10:15 p.m. March 18, $40 cash was stolen from a vehicle in the 200 block of Sycamore Street.
* Between 10 p.m. March 17 and 5 a.m. March 18, $1,000 worth of damage was done to the front door of a business in the 600 block of South High Street.