Delaware police said a resident of the first block of Colfret Court reported an identity theft at 4:32 p.m. March 20.
He said he was in the process of obtaining a loan and learned through a credit check an AT&T U-verse account was opened in his name without his knowledge or permission. The account balance totaled $959.
In other Delaware police reports:
* A man fled the scene after trying to shoplift a set of sheets valued at $29.99 in the 1300 block of Sunbury Road, reported at 3:41 p.m. March 25.
* Prescription medication was stolen from a residence in the 100 block of Muirwood Village Drive, reported at 7:12 p.m. March 24.
* Items including a bicycle, blank checks and a garage opener, with a total value of about $140, were stolen from a residence in the 200 block of Richards Drive, reported at 7:50 p.m. March 22.
* A purse containing items valued at $300 was stolen from a residence in the 100 block of Willow Brook Way South, reported at 9:54 p.m. March 21.
* Items valued at $150 were stolen in the first block of West William Street, reported at 1:02 p.m. March 20.
* A resident of the 200 block of Richards Circle said someone accessed his bank account and stole $500, reported at 11:50 a.m. March 20.
* Prescription medication was stolen from a residence in the 300 block of Amelia Lane, reported at 9:46 a.m. March 19. No value was listed for the medication.