A juvenile said he was robbed at gunpoint of his bicycle and cellphone between 7 and 7:15 a.m. April 1 at the intersection of Overbrook Drive and East Cooke Road.
The boy told Columbus police he was on Overbrook Drive when the suspect asked him for directions. The suspect then reportedly pointed a handgun at the boy's head and demanded money.
The boy told the suspect he had no money but relinquished his cellphone. The suspect then took the victim's bike and rode it toward High Street, according to reports.
The victim said the bike is worth $600 and the phone is valued at $100.
In other recent Clintonville-area police reports:
* Two men reportedly used a gun to rob Gamestop, 5057 N. High St., at 8:50 p.m. March 30. They made off with $1,300 from the register, according to a police report that contained no other details.
* A resident of the 100 block of West California Avenue contacted police at 4:55 a.m. April 3 after discovering that $3,000 worth of "electrical construction items" and a $500 toolbox had been stolen from the bed of his truck.
* A man who refused to leave a business in the 2700 block of North High Street despite being told to do so several times April 2 was given a trespassing warning by an officer at 9 a.m. that day.
The man reportedly became aggressive when asked to leave, but acknowledged the warning and left the property once police arrived.
* A $25,000 SUV, a fleet vehicle belonging to a company based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, was reported stolen at 9:30 a.m. March 31 from the intersection of Weber Road and North High Street.
* A woman filed a burglary report at 11:25 a.m. March 31, saying that her residence in the first block of West Jeffrey Place had been broken into between 4 p.m. March 29 and 10:30 a.m. the day of the report.
Wine valued at $100, $50 worth of champagne and speakers worth $400 were reported stolen.
* A man who left his $28,000 truck unlocked in his driveway in the 200 block of Northridge Road with a set of keys hidden inside reported it stolen at 10:11 a.m. March 30. The theft took place between 2:30 and 9 a.m. the day of the report, the victim said.
* Two mountain bikes, one valued at $1,700 and the other at $450, were stolen from a detached garage in the 400 block of Midgard Road, according to a report filed at 8:42 a.m. March 29. The victim said someone forced open a side window of the garage between 1 and 6 a.m. March 28.