Gahanna police recently responded to a report of a street preacher yelling at students who were crossing Havens Corners Road, according to a report received at 2:56 p.m. May 2.
An older man was on the corner with a "preaching the word of God" sign, reports said.
No other information was available in the report.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* An unidentified person broke out the driver's-side rear window of a vehicle in the 400 block of East Johnstown Road and stole a purse from the cargo area, according to a report received at 1:58 p.m. May 7. The incident occurred during the preceding hour, reports said.
* A Ronson Avenue resident reported the theft of lawn furniture at 11:08 a.m. May 7.
* A neighbor dispute on Juniper Lane was reported at 1:11 p.m. May 6 regarding an oversized garden hose leaking into their yard and causing erosion. An email was sent to zoning regarding the complaint as well, reports said.
* An unidentified person spray-painted the inside of an HVAC system on the east side of St. Matthew School, 795 Havens Corners Road, according to a report received at 8:56 a.m. May 6.
* A pair of windows were broken at Gahanna Lincoln High School, 140 S. Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 7:53 a.m. May 6.
* Two cats were left in a carrier along the service road for Pizzuro Park, 700 Pizzuro Park Drive, according to a complaint received at 1:46 p.m. May 5. Columbus Area Humane Society advised they could take the cats, but the police department would have to transport them there, reports said.
* A Diven Court resident reported juveniles have been causing problems daily on the street, according to a report received at 3:12 p.m. May 3. The juveniles have been swearing, smoking and putting up gang signs, according to reports.
* Thousands of dollars in gift cards were reported stolen from a business in the 1000 block of North Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 2:26 p.m. May 3.
* Police impounded a pellet gun after a man allegedly was shooting at birds at Woodside Green Park, 213 Camrose Court, according to a report received at 12:21 p.m. May 3.
* Someone entered the police lobby on Rocky Fork Boulevard to report a man with a plaid shirt, orange undershirt and green shoes was doing "kung fu" moves in the middle of traffic on South Hamilton Road and Rocky Fork Boulevard, according to a report received at 5:42 p.m. May 2. Police didn't see the person, reports said.
* A motorist reportedly was driving on Lincolnshire Road and King George Avenue with a juvenile hanging onto the door while on a skateboard, according to a complaint received at 3:02 p.m. May 2.