There were several reports of assault recently in the Northland area, according to Columbus Division of Police reports, but no arrests were made.
A man said he was shot several times with paintball pellets fired from a passing car at 7:30 p.m. May 4 near Tamarack Circle and Northtowne Boulevard. He was struck in the head, but no injuries were reported.
In a second report, a woman said she was assaulted at 10:18 p.m. May 6 at her residence in the 1800 block of Belcher Road. She said she was struck several times in the face. In addition, her $300 coffee table, police reports said. The woman had a swollen lip, dried blood on her right nostril and a bloodshot left eye but she refused medical attention, police said.
In a third report, a man said he was assaulted at 11:50 p.m. May 6 by an unknown person in the 800 block of East Dublin-Granville Road. He had a cut nose and swollen eye but refused medical attention, police reports said.
Two women and a boy told police they were assaulted at 5:15 May 8 in the 4800 block of Kingshill Drive. No signs of injury were reported by police.
A woman said she was assaulted by her boyfriend at 12:21 p.m. May 7 in the 1700 block of Ivyhill Loop North. The man punched her in the throat and mouth and pushed her down, but no injuries were reported, according to police.
In other Northland-area police reports:
* A $5,000 Toyota Prius, manufacturing date unknown, was stolen between 11 p.m. May 4 and 10 a.m. My 5 in the 5600 block of Roche Drive.
* Truck batteries valued at $150 were stolen between 1 and 5:30 a.m. May 8 from a vehicle in the 5100 block of Sinclair Road.
* At 1:57 p.m. May 6, someone shot a live round of ammunition into a house in the 1800 block of Tamarack Circle North.
The resident stated she was unaware of the incident until officers arrived to check on her, reports said. Police believe the shot came from gunfire between two different vehicles in the area.
The bullet went through an upstairs window and a closet door.
* A $1,200 cell phone was stolen at 2:30 p.m. May 7 in the 1800 block of Walden Drive. The owner's father claimed his daughter let another person use the phone and that person walked away with it. The phone's tracking device was disabled the evening of the theft.
* A Ford Windstar, manufacturing date and value unknown, was stolen between 11 p.m. May 7 and 3 a.m. May 8 in the 2700 block of Rondel Road.
* A $1,000 cellphone was reported stolen at 7 p.m. May 4 from the 2400 block of Vinning Drive.
The phone's owner told police he had met up with someone who was interested in buying the phone but the suspect took it from his hand and ran away.