A 52-year-old Reynoldsburg man was charged with child endangerment April 29 after an officer was flagged down by concerned neighbors around 8:09 p.m. near the intersection of Pine Tree Lane and Birchview Drive South.
According to police reports, a 6-year-old boy wearing pajamas was seen walking in the street alone.
In other Reynoldsburg police reports:
* A 30-year-old Reynoldsburg man was arrested on assault charges after police responded to a domestic disturbance shortly before 2 a.m. May 2 at a home in the 1200 block of Briargate Court.
* A 24-year-old Columbus man was arrested shortly after 3:36 a.m. May 1 on an OVI charge after police were called about a suspicious vehicle at a gas station in the 2200 block of Reynoldsburg-Baltimore Road.
* A 40-year-old Columbus woman was arrested on charges, including the illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, after police were called to a disturbance at a self-storage business in the 6000 block of East Main Street shortly before 6 p.m. April 30.
* A 42-year-old Canal Winchester woman was arrested on theft by deception charges shortly before 7 p.m. April 27 at a craft store in the 8000 block of East Broad Street.
* Police arrested a 33-year-old woman and a 37-year-old man, both of Reynoldsburg, on multiple charges, including assault and resisting arrest, after responding to a domestic disturbance at 12:32 a.m. April 26 in the 8000 block of Bellow Park Drive.