Hilliard Division of Police officers responded to reports of student assaults at two schools in early May, but juvenile charges are expected in only one incident, according to Andrea Litchfield, a police spokeswoman.
A 14-year-old boy told police he was assaulted at 2:30 p.m. May 1 at Hilliard Bradley High School, 2800 Walker Road.
Two students were involved in an altercation in which neither student was injured, Litchfield said.
Because officers determined mutual fault existed, no charges were filed and the case was cleared, she said.
In the other incident, a 12-year-old girl told police she was assaulted at 8:20 a.m. May 2 at Weaver Middle School, 4600 Avery Road.
The girl sustained minor injuries and the juvenile offender was charged with assault, Litchfield said.
The case is pending for prosecution in the juvenile court system, she said.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* A 30-year-old man told police a 2014 sedan worth $8,000 was reported stolen between midnight May 5 and 6:30 a.m. May 6 from the 5300 block of Carolyn Drive. Police later determined the car was repossessed, Litchfield said.
* A 36-year-old man told police May 3 that a handgun worth $365 was stolen between 8 a.m. and noon April 24 from the 4500 block of Kriggsby Boulevard.
* A 52-year-old man told police May 4 that $491 was stolen between April 10 and May 4 from the 5300 block of Wakefield Drive.
* A 32-year-old man told police $107 was stolen between 9 a.m. April 29 and 5:20 p.m. May 7 from the 4400 block of Prairie Pine Court.
* A 39-year-old woman was arrested for felony possession of drugs at 9:20 a.m. May 2 on the 3800 block of Park Mill Run Drive.