A 25-year-old man was arrested by the Hilliard Division of Police for using weapons while intoxicated, a misdemeanor, at 10:40 p.m. June 1 in the 4500 block of Ember Square.
Officers responded on a report of a gun discharge.
Upon arrival, a man told police he accidentally discharged a 9 mm pistol inside his apartment, said Andrea Litchfield, a police spokeswoman.
The round passed through a door, and no one was inured, she said.
Officers believe the man was under the influence of alcohol, Litchfield said.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* No charges were filed after a student was found to have a BB gun shortly after 9 a.m. May 31 at Hilliard Davidson High School, 5100 Davidson Road.
The BB gun was in a book bag, Litchfield said.
The student did not knowingly display or brandish it, and at no time did he indicate it was a real firearm, she said.
* Criminal damaging was reported between 11 p.m. May 30 and 6 a.m. May 31 in the 4800 block of Prince Charles Way.
* A business in the 4200 block of Weaver Court North reported vandalism between 7 and 7:30 p.m. May 31.
* Criminal damaging was reported at 4:20 p.m. May 31 in the 4800 block of Drayton Road.
* Criminal damaging was reported between 10 p.m. June 2 and 8 a.m. June 3 in the 5500 block of Interlachen Drive.
* A cellphone worth $1,100 was reported stolen between 11:30 and 11:45 p.m. June 4 in the 4600 block of Cemetery Road.
* A 33-year-old woman was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug-abuse instruments at 3:20 a.m. May 31 at Cemetery Road and Main Street.
* A 32-year-old man and a 28-year-old woman were arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:30 p.m. June 1 in the 4600 block of Cemetery Road.