At 3:05 a.m. June 8, police responded to shots fired in the 2400 block of East Dublin-Granville Road, according to Columbus Division of Police incident reports.
Police recovered shell casings at the scene.
The bartender of the establishment told police he escorted six or seven customers out of the bar because they were fighting.
Another fight ensued outside. No one was arrested.
In other recent Northland-area incident reports:
* Someone used a rock to shatter a front window to enter a business at 12:59 a.m June 7 in the 1900 block of Morse Road. The burglar stole a cash register containing $250.
* A man said he was assaulted at 3:30 p.m. June 9 in the 1200 block of Morse Road.
The victim told police he was approached by eight males in a large, dark-colored SUV. One of them exited the vehicle, approached the victim and punched him in the arm.
The victim, who fled the area, said he did not know any of the males and did not know why the suspect assaulted him. The victim was not hurt and did not seek medical attention.
* A Chevy Silverado, manufacturing date and value unknown, was stolen between 1:30 and 7:40 a.m. June 9 in the 2400 block of Edmonton Road.
Tools valued at $1,000 were in the truck when it was stolen.
* A fight broke out at 8:50 a.m. June 11 in the 2700 block of East Dublin-Granville Road between a man and an acquaintance who borrowed the man's phone but was denied its use for a second time.
When the pair stopped fighting and parted ways, the victim noticed his $1,000 cellphone was missing.
* A handgun and ammunition, value unknown, were stolen between 10 p.m. June 5 and 8 a.m. June 6 from a vehicle in the 600 block of Lee Chapel Court.