A 21-year-old Reynoldsburg man was arrested shortly after 6 p.m. May 31 on charges including domestic violence and assault after officers responded to a domestic disturbance at home in the 7700 block of Blackburn Court.
In other recent Reynoldsburg police reports:
* The manager of a shoe store in the 2900 block of Taylor Road Southwest on June 6 reported the theft of $284 worth of shoes. According to reports, an unknown man fled the store on foot at 4:07 p.m., taking three pairs of shoes.
* A 37-year-old Reynoldsburg man was arrested shortly after 2:38 a.m. June 5 on assault charges after police were called to a home in the 6500 block of San Miguel Place.
* At least six vehicles parked in the 6800 block of Greenleaf Drive were rummaged through during the overnight hours on June 5. According to reports, one victim had a bookbag containing a $500 laptop, school books and jewelry taken from her car sometime between 4:30 p.m. June 4 and 6 a.m. June 5.
* A 47-year-old Chillicothe man was arrested on OVI charges shortly after 1:20 a.m. June 4 after police investigated a report of a suspicious vehicle parked in front of a craft store in the 2800 block of Taylor Road Southwest.
* A 38-year-old Richwood man was arrested shortly after 4:18 a.m. June 4 on charges of heroin possession and illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia after officers responded to a suspicious car in the parking lot of a department store in the 2700 block of Taylor Road Southwest.