Gahanna police fielded multiple reports about vehicles being broken into as July came to an end.
A theft from a vehicle on Aster Lane was reported at 10:56 a.m. July 29, although the report didn't specify what was stolen.
Several vehicles were broken into on Rocky Fork Boulevard and Vista Drive, according to reports received between 4:38 and 7:43 a.m. July 28.
A laptop computer was reported stolen from a vehicle in the 300 block of Watling Road sometime between 8 p.m. July 25 and 11 a.m. July 26, according to a report received at 12:28 p.m. July 26.
A vehicle was broken into overnight in the parking lot of a business in the 600 block of Taylor Road, according to a report received at 8:49 a.m. July 26.
A woman informed police an unidentified person was breaking into cars in a parking lot in the 800 block of Arbors Circle, according to a theft report received at 2:08 a.m. July 25.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* An Agler Road business alleged an employee stole lottery tickets, according to a report received at 10:10 a.m. July 30.
* Gift cards were stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Empire Drive, according to a report received at 2:55 p.m. July 29.
* Someone left a dog in a cage at Pizzurro Park, 700 Pizzurro Park Drive, according to a complaint received at 4:42 p.m. July 25. The dog was released to Franklin County Animal Control, reports said.
* Graffiti was left on a window at a business in the 900 block of Taylor Station Road, according to a report received at 4:17 p.m. July 25. The graffiti was written with shoe polish overnight, reports said.
* A customer took a vehicle on a test drive and switched out the vehicle's radio, according to a report received at 2:13 p.m. July 25. The incident originated at a business in the 300 block of West Johnstown Road.
* An electric guitar was stolen from a business in the 1000 block of Stoneridge Drive, according to a report received at 12:22 p.m. July 25. The suspect was last seen driving a white vehicle toward North Hamilton Road, reports said.
* A Carpenter Road resident told police she has been receiving several scam phone calls a day, many claiming her granddaughter was in an accident out of state and needed money, according to a report received at 10:51 a.m. July 25.
* The windows of a business in the 900 block of East Johnstown Road were broken, according to a report received at 7:17 a.m. July 24. A rock was found inside the business, reports said.
* A shirtless man wearing cargo shorts allegedly cut open a window screen of a first-floor room at a business in the 500 block of Taylor Road but couldn't open the window, according to a complaint received at 10:06 a.m. July 24.
* A man threw clothing into a trash bin in an Agler Road driveway, and appeared to be intoxicated, according to a report received at 10:17 a.m. July 24. He didn't know where he was and his clothes were covered in feces, reports said. He told police he thought he was in Whitehall and asked how to get there, according to reports.
* A man was urinating near the new bicycle path at Olde Ridenour Road and Rivers Edge Way, according to a report received at 11:34 a.m. July 24. The man apparently does this frequently, according to reports.
* A Mistletoe Court resident reported her neighbor was leaving her notes regarding a branch in her yard, according to a complaint received at 6:10 p.m. July 24. There is an ongoing dispute, reports said.