A man staying at a hotel in the 700 block of Yard Street told Grandview Heights police July 28 that a woman he had brought back to his room stole his car and some money.
The total loss was $6,000, according to reports.
In other recent Grandview police reports:
* Officers responded July 23 to a business in the 1400 block of Dublin Road on a report of a robbery.
Two employees told police a man entered the store with his face covered. He went behind the counter, grabbed packs of cigarettes valued at $35 and left the store, reports said.
One of the employees said the thief held his hands under his shirt, implying he had a weapon, but he never spoke.
* A man reported his car keys were stolen July 30 from his locker at a business in the 800 block of Goodale Boulevard.
The man said he received a notification that his credit card had been used. He returned to his locker and found the lock was gone and his car keys had been taken from his gym bag, reports said.
When he returned to his car, he found a door open and the keys in the ignition. His credit card and debit card had been taken from the center console, reports said.
Multiple purchases were made using the man's credit card before he was able to cancel it, according to reports.
* A resident of the 1300 block of Glenn Avenue reported a rifle valued at $500 was stolen July 29 from his home.
* A resident of the 1300 block of Haines Avenue reported July 30 someone broke into his garage and stole several tools.
* A resident of the 1400 block of Haines Avenue reported July 22 that her credit card was stolen and two transactions totaling $60 were made using the card.
A 16-year-old boy admitted to taking the card and making the unauthorized withdrawals, according to reports. The suspect was scheduled to receive summons through Franklin County Juvenile Court for a felony charge of theft of a credit card, reports said.