School supplies worth more than $150 were reported stolen to the New Albany Police Department at 2 p.m. July 23 from the 100 block of Market Street, according to police clerk Lauren Johnson.
The incident is under investigation, according to police reports. No other details were available.
In other New Albany police incident reports:
* Theft of a package was reported at 2:41 p.m. July 27 from the first block of Wiveliscombe.
* A 24-year-old Columbus man was cited for drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 7:48 a.m. July 27 at New Albany and West Campus roads.
* A 34-year-old Columbus man was arrested for OVI after police at 2:09 p.m. July 26 were dispatched to the intersection of Fenway and Reynoldsburg-New Albany roads on the report of an intoxicated driver. The man also was charged for driving under suspension and having an open container in the vehicle.
* An attempted fraudulent online transaction was reported at 9:42 a.m. July 26 in the 7800 block of Jonell Square.
* Scrap metal worth $700 was reported stolen at 3:32 p.m. July 22 from the 9200 block of Smith's Mill Road North, according to Johnson.