A man said he was robbed of his $400 phone and $40 wallet at 11:15 p.m. July 29 at Tamarack Circle South and Tamarack Boulevard, according to reports from the Columbus Division of Police.
The victim told police he went to Tamarack Circle to meet a friend and was flagged down by the eventual robber.
The victim said the robber asked him for a ride to a store. The victim said the suspect had him drive in an area where there were no stores and began punching him in the face. When police arrived, the victim was bleeding from his head.
In other recent Northland-area incident reports:
* A $1,000 laptop and $400 video-game console were stolen between 8 p.m. July 29 and 10:30 a.m. July 30 from a residence in the 4900 block of Kingshill Drive.
The door apparently was kicked in by the burglar, reports said.
* A Saturn Ion valued at $10,000 was stolen between 5 p.m. July 27 and 4:15 p.m. July 28 from the 4200 block of Goldengate Square West.
* Golf clubs valued at $1,000 were stolen at 2:10 a.m. July 25 from a vehicle in the 7800 block of Prarieview Drive.
* Jewelry valued at $5,500, purses worth $4,000 and $5,000 cash were stolen between 11:30 a.m. and 4:20 p.m. July 26 from a residence in the 1400 block of Clovenstone Drive.
The front door apparently was kicked in by the burglar, reports said.
* A $600 handgun was stolen at 8 a.m. July 27 from a vehicle in the 100 block of Hutchinson Avenue.
* Between 8:40 a.m. and 1:45 p.m. July 27, two laptops valued at $1,000 each, a $300 gaming console, a $60 video game, a $50 game controller, a $50 speaker, a $10 travel bag, a $20 computer mouse and $50 in jewelry were stolen from a residence in the 1700 bock of Parkford Lane.