Police reported two separate incidents involving multiple car break-ins late last month in northwest Columbus.
A $1,000 pair of pants was among the items stolen when three cars were broken into between 8:30 p.m. July 24 and 5:30 a.m. July 25 in the 5300 block of Coachman Road, Columbus police reports said.
A $1,000 computer, a $150 backpack, shoes worth $300, cologne valued at $100, $5 cash, a $20 knife, a $150 softball glove and credit cards also were reported stolen.
Three more vehicles were broken into about 2:14 a.m. July 25 in the 7100 block of Sawmill Road, according to reports, though only one victim reported items stolen.
A $40 box, $300 sunglasses, a $50 gym bag, $200 worth of clothing, a $200 center-console lid and personal checks were taken from the vehicle, according to reports.
In addition, a suitcase containing $10,000 worth of merchandise was stolen between 2 p.m. July 24 and 11:30 a.m. July 28 from the trunk of a vehicle parked in the 700 block of Bethel Road, reports said.
The stolen items included $1,000 worth of clothes, $7,000 worth of shoes and a $2,000 designer bag.
In other recent police reports from northwest Columbus:
* Jewelry valued at nearly $2,000 was reported stolen between 1 p.m. July 24 and 3 p.m. July 26 from a residence in the 5400 block of Millington Road.
The stolen items include d $995 worth of earrings, a $400 gold necklace, a $300 bracelet and a $300 necklace.
* At 10:06 p.m. July 25, a $100 pair of tennis shoes, a $50 baseball hat and $200 cash was reported stolen from a residence in the 1900 block of Shadeview Court.
* A vehicle worth $20,000 was stolen between 8:14 p.m. July 26 and 7 a.m. July 27 from the 2100 block of Summit Row Boulevard, according to reports.
* A car containing a $100 cellphone, a $125 diabetic testing kit and a $100 computer was reported stolen between 1:30 and 1:33 p.m. July 27 in the 5000 block of Tuttle Crossing Boulevard.
The victim, who had briefly entered a nearby store, said the car's keys likely fell out of his pocket and were used by the thief.
* Sunglasses valued at $100, bowls worth $125, $1,000 in clothing, $200 worth of pictures and picture frames, a $290 decorative lawn ornament, $290 worth of Christmas decorations, $700 in hammers and $3,500 worth of jewelry were reported stolen between noon Jan. 24 and noon July 24 from a residence in the 5200 block of Hayden Woods Lane.