A Columbus woman who was refused service at a pet-care business recently was told to stay away from the store after allegedly swearing at an employee and customer.
Police responded to the 3100 block of Riverside Drive at 9 a.m. July 23 after an employee called to report an unruly customer.
According to reports, a known 32-year-old woman who had done business with the store in the past entered with her dog but did not have the pet on a leach in accordance with store rules.
Additionally, the woman reportedly became upset when a store employee refused to groom the dog because the condition of the dog's fur.
The woman reportedly refused to leash her dog and began yelling and cursing at the employee and a store customer before knocking a computer tablet off a countertop and exiting the business.
Upper Arlington police issued the suspect a no- trespassing warning and told her not to return to the business, according to reports.
In other recent Upper Arlington Police Division reports:
* A black 2017 Volkswagen Passat valued at $16,000 reportedly was stolen from outside a residence in the 1200 block of Carron Drive between 10 p.m. Aug. 5 and 12:15 a.m. Aug. 6.
The male victim, no age or address provided, reported he left the vehicle unlocked with the keys in the center console.
* An Upper Arlington woman reported the theft of a wallet valued at $70, a credit card, "personal papers" and "other documents" from her vehicle while it was parked outside a residence in the 2300 block of Eastcleft Drive between 6 and 10 p.m. Aug. 2.
* A doctor's office in the 1300 block of King Avenue reported the theft of $904 from a locked file cabinet between 5:30 p.m. Aug. 1 and 7:25 a.m. Aug. 2.
* A woman in the 2600 block of Charing Road reported someone broke out a rear window to her vehicle, causing $500 in damage, while it was parked outside her residence between 11 p.m. July 28 and 5 p.m. July 30.
* A woman in the 2700 block of Charing Road reported someone vandalized the rear window of the vehicle, causing $500 in damage, while parked outside her residence between 8 p.m. July 29 and 9 a.m. July 30.
* A woman in the 1500 block of Doone Road reported the theft of $100 after someone convinced her to purchase a gift certificate and provide them with the card's code between 6:30 p.m. July 25 and 6:30 p.m. July 29.
* A Columbus woman reported the theft of parts valued at $1,000 from her vehicle parked in the 5200 block of Riverside Drive between 9 a.m. July 20 and 11 a.m. July 29. The types of parts taken were not provided by police.
* A High Point, North Carolina, man reported the theft of audio recordings valued at $400, computer equipment valued at $200, $200 worth of "personal effects" and "other property" valued together at $1,149 from his unlocked vehicle parked outside a residence in the 1300 block of Windham Road between 9 p.m. July 25 and 7:15 a.m. July 26.
* Jewelry valued at $100, undisclosed vehicle parts valued at $160 and a wallet valued at $30 reportedly were stolen from a woman's vehicle parked in the 5300 block of Riverside Drive between 9:30 p.m. July 22 and 8:15 a.m. July 23.
* A city employee reported someone used blue paint to vandalize a toilet stall in the men's restroom at Thompson Park, 4250 Woodbridge Drive between 10 a.m. and 2:50 p.m. July 24.
Reports estimated the damage at $100.