Gahanna police said a window was broken on a vehicle in the teacher's parking lot at Goshen Lane Elementary School, 370 Goshen Lane, according to a report received at 10:38 a.m. Sept. 3.
A review of video indicated a district-owned lawn mower most likely caused the damage at 10:01 a.m., reports said.
In other Gahanna police incident reports:
* Someone might be squatting on property behind a business in the 300 block of South Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 3:50 p.m. Sept. 1.
* A representative of a Cherry Bottom Road business reported a vehicle was in the back alley all day Aug. 28 and for four hours Aug. 29, according to a report received at 4:12 p.m. Aug. 29, when the vehicle and driver had returned. Police learned the person is a private investigator and would return Aug. 30.
* A caller reported she saw a man who was being aggressive and on the verge of violent to a dog he was walking toward Penny Lane, according to a complaint received at 10:04 a.m. Aug. 29. The caller said the man was choking, kicking and dragging the dog. Police officers found the man, who told them the dog got loose and he was trying to get it back to the house, reports said.
* A customer left a Stoneridge Drive business with six bags of unpaid merchandise, according to a report received at 5:38 p.m. Aug. 28.
* A wallet was stolen from a vehicle after an unidentified person broke out the driver's-side window at Pizzurro Park, 700 Pizzuro Park Drive, according to a report received at 4:08 p.m. Aug. 28.
* A disgruntled employee at a business on Cross Pointe Road was refusing to leave, according to a report received at 8:19 a.m. Aug. 28. He was screaming and breaking things in the warehouse, reports said.