Gahanna police recently responded to a suspicious person's report involving a masked man at a bus stop by Gahanna Lincoln High School.
A man was wearing a mask at the bus stop at Gahanna Lincoln High School, 140 S. Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 2 p.m. Sept. 13. A high school administrator called about the person wearing the mask, who apparently was listening to music awaiting the bus, reports said. He wasn't verbally responsive but acknowledged he was OK and didn't need any assistance. He was wearing a mask over his lower face but not engaged in any illegal activity, reports said.
In other recent Gahanna incident reports:
* Three juvenile males were in the same bathroom at a business on the 400 block of Granville Street, and this was the second consecutive day this had happened, according to a report received at 4:04 p.m. Sept. 17.
All juveniles agreed not to do it again and said they were taking pictures in the mirror, reports said.
* A Millside Drive resident advised unlocked parked vehicles were gone through overnight, according to a report received at 4:44 p.m. Sept. 16. Nothing was taken but a flashlight was left in one of the vehicles, reports said.
* The Gahanna-Jefferson transportation department advised students were about to get into a fight at Clark Hall, 380 Granville St., according to a report received at 7:16 a.m. Sept. 16.
A female student causing the issue got into a vehicle and left. The bus driver was standing by to talk to police, reports said.
* A phone was stolen from a parked vehicle overnight in the driveway of a Halsburg Circle residence, according to a report received at 6:34 p.m. Sept. 15.
* A vehicle on Quitman Drive West was broken into between 5 p.m. Sept. 14 and early Sept. 15, according to a report received at 3:40 p.m. Sept. 15.
* A vehicle was reported stolen from a motel on Waterbury Court, according to a report received at 7:55 a.m. Sept. 15. The truck was stolen sometime after 5 p.m. Sept. 14, reports said. Glass was on the ground where the driver's side window was located, according to reports. Ammunition, a tactical vest and a Kevlar helmet were in the vehicle, reports said.
The truck was recovered in southwestern Franklin County in Franklin Township, according to a report received at 9:53 a.m. Sept. 16. Items were missing from the truck, reports said.
* Several males were looking into parked cars with flashlights and trying car handles on Coldwell Court, according to a report received at 1:01 a.m. Sept. 15.
* A parks and recreation worker found blood on a wall and bathroom floor at the upper shelter at McCorkle Park, 200 McCutcheon Road, according to a report received at 10:37 a.m. Sept. 14. Mifflin Township Fire said no runs were made to the park during the past month, reports said.
* A man in his late teens or early 20s was breaking into vehicles on Woodmark Run, according to a report received at midnight Sept. 13. He was heading southbound toward McCutcheon Road on foot, reports said.