A man was shot and his bicycle stolen at 9:10 p.m. Sept. 15 in the 4400 block of Le Marie Court, according to Columbus Division of Police incident reports.
The victim told police the robber had waved him over to speak with him.
When the victim stopped, the robber pulled a handgun out and told the victim to give him the property or he would be shot. The robber shot the victim and then took the $100 bicycle, reports said.
Reports did not indicate what happened to the 19-year-old victim.
Other robberies also occurred in the area recently:
* A man and a woman both said they were robbed at gunpoint at 8:30 p.m. Sept. 15 in the 1300 block of East Dublin-Granville Road. The robber made away with $200.
* A man was robbed of his $569 handgun, $1,000 phone, ID and credit cards at 6:30 p.m. Sept. 10 in the 2100 block of Via DaVinci Street.
Several vehicles recently were stolen:
* A $2,000 car was stolen between 8 a.m. Aug. 24 and 7:30 a.m. Sept. 7 from the 1500 block of East Blake Street.
* A $500 car was stolen between 3:30 and 9:30 p.m. Sept. 16 from the 1900 block of South Hulmac Street.
* A $5,000 SUV was stolen between 11 p.m. Sept. 12 and 5 a.m. Sept. 13 from the 4700 block of Manitoba Road.
* A $2,000 car was stolen between 1 a.m. and noon Sept. 16 from the 200 block of Brooklyn Road.
* A $5,000 car was stolen between 1 a.m. Sept. 7 and 8:30 a.m. Sept. 10 from the 2200 block of Webster Canyon Court.
In other recent incident reports from the Northland area:
* A $5,000 sleep machine, a $1,000 laptop, $500 worth of clothing and a $45 duffel bag were stolen between 11 p.m. Sept. 7 and 10 a.m. Sept. 8 from a vehicle in the 2100 block of Margo Road.
* A neighbor watched as someone slit the tires and scratched a vehicle, causing $2,000 in damage, at 9:04 Sept. 11 in the 4200 block of Cleveland Ave.