Jewelry worth $30,000 was reported stolen at 9:59 a.m. Sept. 17 from a residence in the 5500 block of Carnoustie Court.
According to Dublin police department incident reports, a resident said the property -- a gold bracelet and gold necklace -- is believed to have disappeared sometime between early or mid-August and early September.
In other recent Dublin police incident reports:
* Cash totaling $8,000 was reported stolen at 1:02 p.m. Sept. 18 from a vehicle in the 6700 block of Perimeter Loop Drive.
* A 37-year-old woman was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Sept. 18 in the 6600 block of Mooney Street.
* A 70-year-old man was charged with having animals or fowl running at large Sept. 17 in the 6800 block of Barronsmore Way.
* Cash totaling $400 was reported stolen at 2:42 p.m. Sept. 17 from a residential facility in the 7700 block of Muirfield Drive.
* Construction materials totaling $7,180 were reported stolen at 7:04 p.m. Sept. 16 from a vehicle in the 400 block of Metro Place South.
* A 27-year-old woman was charged with having physical control of a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs Sept. 15 in the 6600 block of Riverside Drive.
* Lawn care equipment valued at $239 was reported stolen at 12:59 p.m. Sept. 15 from a vehicle in the 6700 block of Perimeter Loop Road.
* A total of $9,790 in jewelry was reported stolen at 7:36 a.m. Sept. 15 from a business in the initial block of North High Street.
* A 56-year-old woman was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Sept. 14 at U.S. Route 33 West and Frantz Road.
* A 23-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Sept. 14 at Shier Rings Road and Emerald Parkway.
* Two thefts from motor vehicles that police believe to be connected were reported at 6:42 a.m. and 9:34 a.m. Sept. 14 in the 5500 block of Tuttle Crossing Boulevard.
The incidents included a total property loss of $5,545 and damages totaling $250.
* Tires were reported stolen Sept. 13 from a business in the 6700 block of Perimeter Drive.
* A total of $486.66 in consumable goods were reported stolen at 1:42 p.m. Sept. 13 from a business in the 6700 block of Perimeter Loop Road.