Delaware police said a safe, keys and about $275 in cash were stolen when two adjoining businesses on the 300 block of West Central Avenue were burglarized.
The thefts were reported at 8:09 a.m. Oct. 18.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* Buildings on the first block of Lake Street and at Vernon Avenue and Channing Street were spray-painted with graffiti in an incident reported at 9:25 a.m. Oct. 20.
* A burglar got away with $460 in cash during a break-in at a residence on the 200 block of Curtis Street, reported 9:32 a.m. Oct. 19.
* A man was charged with possession of marijuana during a traffic stop on U.S. Route 23 north of Cheshire Road at 4:50 a.m. Oct. 19.
* Damage was estimated at $450 following vandalism on the first block of Woodhaul Court, reported at 10:53 a.m. Oct. 19.
* An undisclosed amount of cash was stolen during a break-in at a business on the 200 block of South Sandusky Street, reported at 6:05 a.m. Oct. 18.
* A dog was placed under quarantine after it reportedly bit a man on the first block of Winter Pine Drive in an incident reported at 11:01 a.m. Oct. 18.
* An undisclosed amount of cash was stolen during a break-in at a business on U.S. Route 23 North, reported at 4:43 p.m. Oct. 18.
* Between $100 and $200 in cash was stolen from a business on the 2000 block of state Route 37 West in a theft reported at 11:57 a.m. Oct. 18.
* A resident of the 200 block of Glengary Drive told police she received an alert from her bank regarding a fraudulent $381 purchase on her credit account through Facebook.
The bank stopped the transaction, but the victim then learned an unknown person had taken control of the Facebook account, reports said. The incident was reported at 3:49 p.m. Oct. 17.
* Two men were served summonses for underage possession of alcohol on the first block of Liberty Street at 11:28 p.m. Oct. 17.
* Charges were forwarded to Delaware County Juvenile Court after a boy assaulted another boy on the 500 block of Pennsylvania Avenue in an incident reported at 11:11 a.m. Oct. 14.