An 18-year-old woman told the Upper Arlington Division of Police a man she did not know recently exposed himself to her after asking for directions.
The woman was walking on the 2600 block of Chester Road between 6:30 and 6:35 p.m. when a man in a black vehicle pulled up next to her and asked for directions, according to the police report.
The woman said after she gave him directions, but as the man began to drive away, she observed he was exposing himself.
In other recent Upper Arlington police incident reports:
* Two women on the 2000 block of Zollinger Road each reported having $20 stolen from them between Sept. 10 and Oct. 7. No other details were provided by police.
* A 34-year-old woman reported the theft of $100, three credit cards, an identification card and miscellaneous papers from her vehicle while it was parked at Fancyburg Park, 3375 Kioka Ave., between 12:20 and 1:30 p.m. Oct. 12. Undisclosed damage to the vehicle was listed at $300.
* Staff members at Upper Arlington High School, 1650 Ridgeview Road, reported the theft of a tablet computer valued at $500 between 5:30 p.m. Oct. 10 and 9:50 a.m. Oct. 16.
* A staff member of St. Agatha School, 1880 Northam Road, reported that between 6:30 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 10 the word "Pedophiles" was written in red lettering on a sewer drain in the school's parking lot, along with an arrow pointing to the principal's office.
* A 66-year-old Pickerington woman reported criminal damaging took place to her vehicle while it was parked at the Wellington School, 3650 Reed Road, causing $400 in damage. A time for the alleged incident was not listed, but it was said to have occurred Oct. 6.
* A woman on the 4000 block of Kenny Road reported the theft of a purse valued at $130 from her residence between 1:44 and 4 p.m. Oct. 2.
* A male juvenile on the 1300 block of Waltham Road reported he found a .40-caliber magazine for a firearm in a garden on the west side of his family's property at 1 p.m. Sept. 29.