A camera, computer equipment and other items, together worth $1,200, were stolen in a burglary at a residence on the 200 block of Curtis Street, reported at 10:37 a.m. Oct. 25.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* Police said fraudulent charges of more than $2,000, stemming from Illinois, were made on the credit accounts of a resident of the 100 block of West Winter Street.
The loss was reported at 1:34 p.m. Oct. 25.
* A temporary license tag was taken from a vehicle parked on the first block of South Sandusky Street in a theft reported at 10:30 a.m. Oct. 27.
* An SUV valued at $1,000 was found Oct. 27 after it was stolen from the 100 block of London Road in a theft reported at 3:35 a.m. Oct. 25.
* Narcan was used to revive a person possibly suffering a drug overdose on the 100 block of Ross Street in an incident reported at 2:53 a.m. Oct. 23.
* Charges were filed against two juveniles for violating curfew during a traffic stop at 12:31 a.m. Oct. 22 on the 100 block of Bricknell Way.
Reports said marijuana was found in the vehicle.