Gahanna Division of Police officers were told about the theft of Halloween decorations at a residence at Dark Star Avenue and East Johnstown Road, according to a report received at 2:09 p.m. Oct. 18.
A female told police three juveniles were stealing the decorations from a yard, reports said. All the houses in the area had decorations, according to reports. The caller could only say it was the house on the corner and had no further information, according to reports.
In other recent Gahanna police incident reports:
* A wallet was stolen after a window was broken on a parked vehicle on the 300 block of West Johnstown Road, according to a report received at 4:33 p.m. Oct. 24.
* A pressure washer was stolen from a truck on Cherry Bottom Road, according to a report received at 9:46 p.m. Oct. 23.
* A man was walking around Highpoint Elementary School, 700 Venetian Way, and looking into windows with a flashlight, according to a suspicious-person report received at 9:38 p.m. Oct. 23. A second caller said a man was looking in windows. It was determined to be the custodian, according to reports.
* A window was broken on a truck on the 1300 block of Underwood Farms Boulevard, according to a report received at 9:57 a.m. Oct. 23. It happened 10 minutes earlier, reports said.
* A Broken Arrow Drive resident reported a man wearing orange shoes and shorts was beating a dog and it was yelping, according to a report received at 9:09 a.m. Oct. 21.
* A woman reported a couple had been living in an RV behind StoneRidge Plaza, 1325 Stoneridge Drive, according to a suspicious-vehicle report received at 11:16 p.m. Oct. 21. Both occupants were told that beginning Oct. 22, unless they have written permission from the property owner to use the parking lot at night, they would be subject to trespass, reports said.
* A verbal altercation was reported at a business on the 1300 block of South Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 2:58 p.m. Oct. 22. The caller said another person came into her personal space with a box cutter and said, "Say it to my face." The involved party left before police arrived, according to reports.
* A suspicious person was reported at Gahanna Middle School South, 249 Shady Spring Drive, according to a report received at 11:18 p.m. Oct. 22. A man was walking around the building 10 minutes earlier, peering into doors, reports said. Custodians were still at the building, reports said.
* A Merchwart Place residence and van were egged and two female juveniles were suspected of the action, according to a report received at 11:39 p.m. Oct. 20.
* A drone was reported at Creekside Park, 123 Mill St., according to a complaint received at 1:02 p.m. Oct. 19. It was believed the owner did not have permission, according to reports.
* A parent came to police headquarters, 460 Rocky Fork Blvd., to report her daughter was being bullied at Gahanna Lincoln High School, 140 S. Hamilton Road, according to a report received at 8:19 a.m. Oct. 19.
* A Landover Place resident reported his rental vehicle was damaged by firecrackers the night of Oct. 15, according to a report received at 7:14 p.m. Oct. 18. He was advised to try washing the vehicle to see if the hood was damaged, reports said.
* A caller said he was involved in a road-rage incident near Mill and Walnut streets, according to a report received at 12:08 p.m. Oct. 16. The incident involved an older man who was driving a silver sedan, reports said. He was last seen on Granville Street.
* A Woodmark Run resident told police she has video footage of someone trying to enter one of her vehicles overnight, but the person didn't get inside the car, according to a report received at 11:52 a.m. Oct. 16.