A $400 handgun was reported stolen from the trunk of a vehicle between 1 a.m. Oct. 19 and 3 p.m. Oct. 22 in the 5700 block of Arborwood Court, according to Columbus Division of Police incident reports.
In other recent incident reports from the Northland area:
* A man told police he was robbed at gunpoint at 11:36 p.m. Oct. 26 in the 1700 block of Shanley Drive.
The man said the robbers ordered him out of his car, took his wallet and an undisclosed amount of money and fled the scene.
* A police officer was attempting to detain a man at 12:02 a.m. Oct. 27 in the 4100 block of Anna Maria Drive for an unspecified offense when the man began to resist.
During the ensuing struggle, the man managed to temporarily wrest away the officer's semiautomatic handgun.
Reports said the officer was able to regain control of his weapon from the man, who then fled on foot.
The man was not apprehended, according to reports.
* A $9,000 vehicle was reported stolen at 1 a.m. Oct. 24 in the 5700 block of Tacoma Road.
* At 3:21 a.m. Oct. 26, the glass front door was broken at a business in the 5100 block of Sinclair Road, causing $1,000 worth of damage.
Reports said officers believe the intruder was looking for money in a cash drawer, but it was empty. Nothing was believed to have been stolen.
* A man reported he was sitting next to a building in the 1600 block of Morse Road, charging his phone at 10:30 p.m. Oct. 24, when a group of people approached him and demanded he give them all of his possessions.
The victim told police he was unsure of how many people accosted him, but one person reached into his pocket and stole $18. The man said he was able to fight off the rest and they ran away.
* A vehicle worth $4,000 was reported stolen at 10:45 p.m. Oct. 22 from the 2400 block of Mallards Landing Drive.
Items inside the vehicle when it was stolen included a $300 cellphone, a $25 wallet, $380 cash and various forms of identification, according to reports.
* A $500 car stereo and a $650 amplifier were reported stolen between 5 p.m. Oct. 23 and 8 a.m. Oct. 24 from a vehicle in the 6700 block of Concourse Drive.
* At 6 p.m. Oct 23, $10,485 was reported stolen from a residence in the 2000 block of Cardington Avenue.
The victim told police he believes two friends of his son were responsible for taking the money.
* A $10,000 vehicle was reported stolen between 4:50 and 4:58 p.m. Oct. 25 from the 5700 block of Kathy Run Lane.
The victim told police he gave a ride to two acquaintances and dropped them off at a bank so they could withdraw money.
On the way back to Kathy Run Lane, the two suspects began to beat the victim and demand he give them the vehicle.
The victim pulled over and complied and was forced out of the vehicle.
* Four people said they were victims of a robbery that occurred at 12:01 a.m. Oct. 28 in the 2400 block of Arborview Drive.
Three people -- one brandishing a firearm -- are accused of assaulting the victims, asking them to place their valuables in a duffel bag.
The thieves stole a $300 gaming console, $300 cash, three cellphones valued at $750 each, a surround-sound speaker and clothing.
One of the victims refused to hand over his belongings and was placed in a headlock by one of the thieves and was struck in the head with a handgun.
He was transported to Mount Carmel St. Ann's Hospital for treatment.