Multiple vehicle break-ins recently were reported in northwest Columbus according to Columbus Division of Police incident reports.
At least five vehicles were broken into between 11 p.m. Oct. 23 and 6:50 a.m. Oct. 24 in the 4800 block of Birmingham Drive.
Vehicles showed no signs of forced entry and doors were left ajar, reports said.
Items missing included a debit card and $300 worth of baby presents.
In other recent incident crime news from the area:
* A $5,400 Hyundai Azera was reported stolen between 1:30 and 11 a.m. Oct. 24 from the 4900 block of Archdale Lane. A $1,500 set of golf clubs was in the vehicle when it was stolen.
* A $3,000 trailer was stolen between 5 p.m. Oct. 25 and 4 p.m. Oct. 26 from the 5000 block of Dierker Road.
* Three leather coats, one valued at $500, three watches valued at $350, a $100 handgun, $1,800 worth of silverware, a $75 silver candlestick, a $350 silver candelabra, a $50 knife, $165 in cash and a $40 knife were reported stolen between 10:22 a.m. and 7 p.m. Oct. 24 from a residence on the 2900 block of Charmwood Court.
* Someone with a shopping cart full of merchandise ran past the cashiers of a business on the 5800 block of Sawmill Road at 10:38 a.m. Oct. 26. Reports said the thief fled from the business' lot in a vehicle.
Items reported stolen included a $249 stapler, a $149 laser level, a $798 cordless framing nailer and a $100 tool set.
* A woman reported someone slammed a shopping cart into her front door, causing $10 in damage, and spilled cereal all over her sidewalk at 9:30 p.m. Oct. 25 on the 6400 block of Reflections Drive.
* At 12:01 a.m. Oct. 24, someone stole $2,500 in gift cards from the center console of a vehicle on the 1400 block of Snowmass Road.