A business on the 3600 block of Main Street reported $180 was missing from a vehicle being used by an employee, according to the Hilliard Division of Police.
The employee left the vehicle idling in front of the business, and a woman who owns the vehicle drove away in it at 5:30 p.m. Oct. 30.
No charges will be filed against the woman, who is the mother of the employee, because she owns the vehicle, said Andrea Litchfield, a police spokeswoman.
It is unknown what happened to the money reportedly inside the vehicle, she said.
The business filed a report for the missing money, Litchfield said, but as of Nov. 5, no charges of any kind had been filed.
In other recent Hilliard police incident reports:
* A woman told police Oct. 25 that a cellphone worth $650 was stolen between 9 a.m. Oct. 8 and 6 p.m. Oct. 20 from the 5100 block of Drivemere Road.
* A license plate was reported stolen between 8 a.m. Oct. 25 and 11:15 a.m. Oct. 26 from a vehicle parked on the 4600 block of Lowell Lane.
* A cellphone, cigarettes, shampoo, razors and multiple kinds of prescription medication, all worth a total of $400, were reported stolen between 6:30 and 6:50 p.m. Oct. 26 from the 3800 block of Sturbridge Court.
* Medication worth $10 was reported stolen between 6 p.m. Oct. 27 and 7:05 a.m. Oct. 28 from a vehicle parked on the 4400 block of English Lavender Place.
* Bicycles worth $50 were reported stolen between 7:45 p.m. Oct. 25 and 9:30 a.m. Oct. 26 from the 4400 block of Cape Lilac Court.
* A 21-year-old man was arrested for illegal manufacture of drugs and cultivation of marijuana and a 42-year-old woman was arrested for possession of drugs at 5:15 p.m. Oct. 27 on the 4200 block of Cemetery Road. The charges are felonies.
* A 49-year-old man and a 47-year-old woman each were arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, a misdemeanor, at 9:25 p.m. Oct. 29 on Interstate 270 South.