Delaware police said fraudulent purchases totaling $6,507 were charged to the credit-card account of the Delaware General Health District, 1 W. Winter St., in identity theft reported at 4:25 p.m. Oct. 29.
Reports said the purchases were made in Washington, California, South Carolina, Georgia and Arkansas, indicating only the card's number was stolen, rather than the physical card.
Fraudulent charges, possibly exceeding $2,000, also were made on the credit-card account of a resident of the 500 block of Bowtown Road in a theft reported at 4:03 p.m. Nov. 1.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A forged check -- written for $8,811 on the bank account of a resident of the 100 block of Ash Street -- was passed in an incident reported at 1 p.m. Oct. 28.
Officers are working with the victim to determine where the check was passed, reports said.
* Two adults reportedly were cited for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop on the 100 block of Park Avenue at 4:11 p.m. Nov. 3.
* Responding to a possible drug overdose on the 100 block of West William Street at midnight Nov. 1, police served an adult with a summons for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, according to reports.
* Charges against a juvenile were forwarded to Delaware County Juvenile Court after a fight on the 200 block of Euclid Avenue reported at 12:53 p.m. Oct. 31.
* A driver was cited for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop at Park Avenue and Liberty Street at 1:40 a.m. Oct. 30, reports said.
* A woman was taken to the Delaware County jail after reportedly stealing a purse and makeup, together worth $50, from a business on the 1300 block of Sunbury Road.
The theft was reported at 11:57 a.m. Oct. 31.
* A cellphone valued at $65 was stolen from the 100 block of North Union Street in a theft reported at 11:30 a.m. Oct. 29.
* Two adults were cited for possession of marijuana during a traffic stop at U.S. Route 42 and Fern Drive at 2:49 a.m. Oct. 29, reports said.