A man said he was shot in the leg by an unknown assailant at 10 p.m. Dec. 31 in the 2200 block of Fitzroy Drive, according to Columbus Division of Police incident reports.
He was transported to Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center in stable condition, reports said.
In other incident reports from the Northland area:
* A 38-year-old Columbus man was arrested for disorderly conduct and an outstanding warrant for jaywalking at 5:54 p.m. Nov. 3 in the 1400 block of Morse Road.
Witnesses told police he was walking into and out of businesses, bothering people.
When officers approached the individual, who was lying in the parking lot, they helped him to his feet, but he barely could stand, reports said.
* Three people said they were held at gunpoint and robbed of their possessions and a car at 5:30 p.m. Oct. 30 in the 1700 block of Morse Road.
The victims said the robber ordered them into an unknown apartment complex and took a $20 wallet, $100 cash and a $400 cellphone. The robber also took keys to their $8,000 Hyundai Sonata and stole it.
* A 24-pack of wig pieces valued at $1,100 was stolen at 7:30 p.m. Oct. 30 from a store in the 4600 block of Morse Centre Drive.
* A $1,500 speaker, $500 worth of tools, a $600 silver necklace, a $350 knife, $200 in prescription drugs, $210 worth of vaping products and a $50 black duffel bag were stolen between 9 and 11 a.m. Oct. 31 from a vehicle in the 5700 block of Maple Canyon Drive.
* A $382 handgun and a $30 holster were stolen between 7 p.m. Nov. 2 and 1:30 p.m. Nov. 3 from a vehicle in the 1700 block of Brookfield Square North.
* A $600 laptop, a $600 wristwatch, a $2,000 toolbox and tools, and $20 cash were stolen between 6 and 7 p.m. Nov. 5 from a vehicle in the 1700 block of Forest Oak Lane.
* A maintenance crew is suspected of stealing a $2,600 refrigerator and a $1,800 stove from an apartment in the 2300 block of Clybourne Road.
The same crew is suspected of stealing a refrigerator and two stoves at an apartment complex in the 2300 block of Northland Square South.
* In other crime news from the 2300 block of Clybourne Road, a money order worth $775 was stolen between 1 p.m. Nov. 1 and midnight Nov. 2.
The victim said she dropped off the money order at the office of her apartment complex to pay her rent.
* A $5,000 Honda CRV was stolen at 7:45 a.m. Oct. 30 in the 2000 Place De La Concorde Street South.
The owner of the vehicle said the car was left running while she was in her apartment.
* A $2,000 car stereo was stolen between 3 a.m. Oct. 24 and 1:21 p.m. Oct. 30 from a vehicle in the 6600 block of Concourse Loop.
* Cash in the amount of $3,600, a $150 speaker and a $150 amplifier were stolen between 9:30 p.m. Nov. 3 and 5:30 a.m. Nov. 4 from a vehicle in the 6000 Burnley Square East.
* A $2,000 Nissan Altima was stolen between 6 p.m. Oct. 28 and 8 a.m. Oct. 29 from the 3200 block of Valley Lane South.
* A woman who left her $5,000 Chevrolet Malibu running while she went inside to get her children returned to find the vehicle stolen at 7:35 a.m. Nov. 1 in the 2200 block of Deewood Drive.
Also stolen was $300 worth of clothing.
* Two people said they were robbed and beaten by two individuals at 10:41 p.m. Nov. 6 in the 2900 block of Vista View Boulevard.
One robber approached the victim's vehicle at the driver's-side window and brandished a gun. The other victim told police the second robber held up a knife and ordered her to get out of the car.
Both victims said they were assaulted after getting out of the vehicle.
The robbers stole an unendorsed money order, a wallet of undetermined value, a $300 cellphone and $130 cash.