Cash and property worth a combined $321 were reported stolen from a vehicle parked on the 7100 block of Hospital Drive, according to Dublin Division of Police incident reports.
The theft was reported at 10:31 a.m. Oct. 26.
Property stolen included a purse, driver's license, $100 in cash, sunglasses, a library card and credit and debit cards.
In other recent Dublin police incident reports:
* A 40-year-old woman was charged with violating a protection order or consent agreement Oct. 30 in the 3200 block of Hayden Road.
* Theft of $2.58 in consumable goods was reported at 7:59 a.m. Oct. 30 from a business in the 7600 block of Sawmill Road.
* A 23-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Oct. 28 at Emerald Parkway near Riverside Drive.
* A 34-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Oct. 27 in the 400 block of Metro Place South.
* Counterfeit currency was reported Oct. 26 in the 7700 block of Sawmill Road.
* A 38-year-old man was charged with having physical control of a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs Oct. 25 at Longshore Street near Banker Drive.
* A 44-year-old man was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs Oct. 25 at U.S. Route 33 West at Avery-Muirfield Drive.
* A 16-year-old Columbus boy was recommended for the city's juvenile diversion program after police at 11:18 a.m. Nov. 25 responded to Dublin Scioto High School, 4000 Hard Road, on the report of disorderly conduct.