A bicycle worth $250 was reported stolen to the Hilliard Division of Police between 4:30 and 7:30 p.m. Nov. 4 from Hilliard Darby High School, 4200 Leppert Road.
In other Hilliard police incident reports:
* A 22-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor criminal trespassing at 12:25 a.m. Oct. 31 on the 6200 block of Lampton Pond Drive.
* A 39-year-old man was arrested for misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia at 5:40 p.m. Nov. 4 on the 4600 block of Cemetery Road.
* Employees at a business on the 4200 block of Parkway Court told police Nov. 1 that $1,770 was stolen between 8:45 p.m. June 10 and 9:55 p.m. Oct. 24
* License plates were reported stolen between 1 p.m. Oct. 20 and 2 p.m. Nov. 1 from a vehicle on the 3600 block of Parkway Lane.
* Prepared food, a tray and a commercial service card were reported stolen at 10:35 p.m. Nov. 2 from a restaurant on the 4800 block of Cemetery Road. Property loss was reported at $86.
* Signs worth $12 were reported stolen between 6:30 a.m. Oct. 28 and 2:30 p.m. Nov. 4 from a business on the 5000 block of Britton Parkway.