Bexley police said a resident of the 600 block of Euclaire Avenue reported someone entered her unlocked car between Nov. 13 and Nov. 14 while it was parked in the driveway at the rear of a residence the 800 block of Francis Avenue.
The offender stole the resident's wallet from the vehicle then removed from the wallet a credit card, a health-insurance card and her children's birth certificates, reports stated. The wallet was discarded, found by police and returned to the victim.
Another resident, of the 800 block of Park Drive, reported someone entered her locked vehicle between Nov. 13 and Nov. 14 and stole her wallet.
In other reports from the Bexley police department:
* A resident of the 800 block of Park Drive reported someone entered her locked vehicle between Nov. 13 and Nov. 14 and stole her wallet.
* A resident of the 1000 block of Remington Road reported someone broke into her car between Nov. 14 and Nov. 15, stole her handbag and used her credit card to make several unauthorized purchases.
* A resident of the 2600 block of East Livingston Avenue reported someone entered his vacant residence by force on Nov. 15 and stole a radio and a bag of tools.
* An employee at a store on the 2200 block of East Main Street reported an unknown person stole merchandise at 6:45 p.m. Nov. 7.
* A resident in the 600 block of Chelsea Avenue reported someone entered his property between Oct. 30 and Oct. 31 and stole several items.