Delaware police officers recovered a power saw that had been reported stolen in Columbus at 8:30 p.m. Nov. 15 on the 200 block of Richards Circle.
The saw is valued at $1,700, reports said.
In other recent Delaware police reports:
* A woman stole cigarettes valued at $280 from a business storeroom on the 100 block of London Road in a theft reported at 7:07 a.m. Nov. 17.
* A wallet containing $17 was reported missing and possibly stolen on the 100 block of South Sandusky Street at 11:43 a.m. Nov. 15.
* A man who allegedly lied about his identity after a shoplifting incident reported at 11:56 a.m. Nov. 13 on the 900 block of Sunbury Road was charged with falsification and taken to the county jail, according to reports.
* Clothing items valued at $154 were returned to a store on the 900 block of Sunbury Road after a man was charged with petty theft following an incident reported at 4:02 p.m. Nov. 13.
* A resident of the first block of Winterpine Drive discovered an apparent fraudulent debt of $9.45 on her bank account in an incident reported at 11:13 a.m. Nov. 11.